Aloe vera is well-known thanks to its brilliant medicinal properties. Moreover, it is commonly used in numerous beauty products.
The health benefits of aloe vera are numerous. Here are several of them:
- Aloe vera speeds up the healing process of burns.
- It has antibacterial and antioxidant effects.
- It is a natural moisturizer.
- It helps in preventing wrinkles.
- It makes the blemishes lighter and it reduces the occurrence of acne
The positive results from this treatment are visible only after a short time.
These are the steps you need to follow:
1. Start by washing the aloe vera plant well. Do not peel it.
2. You should try to soften the aloe vera leaf by thumping gently on it or by using a roller.
3. Once you have softened it, cut the aloe vera leaf in two. Do not cut too big portions, as you will need the other half for future use.
4. Using a knife cut the edges of the leaf. This will make it easier for you to peel the leaf.
5. Next, using your fingers slit the leaf open. If it cannot be easily opened, use a knife and cut through its center.
6. Try to take from the juice as much as possible using a spoon and put the aloe vera juice into a container.
7. Using your fingers or the leaf itself, apply the aloe vera juice all over your face, rubbing. Then leave the aloe vera juice on your skin for about fifteen to twenty minutes.
8. Once the juice dries on your skin, start peeling it off and then rinse your face with some warm water. Do not use soaps or other cleaners, as they will neutralize the effects of this remedy.
9. Tap dry your face using a clean towel and enjoy the results.
Source: Make Your Life Healthier
Share It To Your Friends!