Modern Western diet is rich in bad fats, salt, and sugar. It is a fact that all these things are unhealthy and contribute to many health problems. Unfortunately, this kind of eating culture is spread globally and is the culprit behind deaths worldwide.
You can prevent heart diseases by maintaining a healthy weight, exercise, quit smoking, lowering cholesterol, and controlling high blood pressure.
But in case you already harbor these health problems, give this natural remedy a try. It is easy, and is testified to be doing wonders.
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic, raw honey
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon organic ginger, grated
- 1 clove of raw garlic, grated
Preparation and Usage:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on a low speed until you get smooth mixture. Place the mixture into a jar and refrigerate.
- It is recommended to consume small amounts through the day, before every meal.
- Note: If you don’t like the taste, you can mix it with a glass of water before drinking it, or you can mix it with your favorite smoothie recipe.
- Ginger substantially reduces triglycerides and cholesterol levels in patients suffering from diabetes, nephrotic syndrome, hypothyroidism, and alcoholism.
- Apple cider vinegar improves blood sugar control, insulin levels, and high triglycerides and cholesterol levels in patients who have type 2 diabetes.
- Raw garlic lowers triglycerides, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels, according to animal studies. Also, garlic can prevent and reverse atherosclerosis.
- Honey protects the blood vessels against cholesterol build–up.
- By reducing your cholesterol and triglyceride levels you will reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Another important thing is to avoid processed foods and incorporating more good fats into your diet.
Share It To Your Friends!