You may have heard some of the hype about “Fat Flush Water.” But how exactly does water flush fat out of your system? Clearly, water is not some kind of magic diet supplement. Your body needs enough water every day to keep hydrated and cleanse itself of unwanted materials. Fat deposits that form on the body can be tough to break down and eliminate, but proper nutrition and exercise can help with this.
Fat is broken down when the body uses its fat deposits to produce energy and the triglycerides in the fat cells are removed. These are broken down into fatty acids and glycerols and are then absorbed into your muscle tissue and internal organs, where they are then broken down even further through various chemical processes.
If the products left over from these chemical processes are not used by the body as energy, they are then considered waste products and need to be removed from the body. This is where the role of water comes in.
The Role Of Water
Water is the vehicle used to remove these waste products from the body. The leftover materials from the fat breakdown are then filtered out of your organs by the water that you drink. The water carries the waste to your bladder where it is then expelled from your body through your urine.
It is important to drink enough water each day to keep you hydrated and facilitate the breakdown and elimination of fat cells. Many sources claim that you should be consuming around 8 glasses of water per day, but this number can largely vary depending on your size, how often you are exercising, and even how hot it is outside.
Try to keep drinking water consistently throughout the day and consider water before soda, fruit juices, or other sugary drinks, as these can actually dehydrate your body even more. Often a lack of energy and even headaches throughout the day are simply symptoms of mild dehydration. It is a good idea to make a conscious effort to drink more water. A little extra is definitely better than not enough.
The Fat Flush Water Recipe – And How It Works
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) Purified Water
- 1 Tangerine, sectioned
- 1/2 Grapefruit, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 4 Peppermint or Spearmint Leaves
- Ice, (made from purified water) optional
- Mix in a pitcher before bed and drink throughout the entire next day. Consider using organic produce. If it is unavailable to you, thoroughly wash the produce before adding it to the water.
- The tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, stabilizes blood sugar, and because they are high in vitamin C, increases fat burned during exercise. Tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, stabilizes blood sugar, and stimulates genes to burn fat.
- The grapefruit will increase metabolic energy, burn fat, and increase energy.
- The cucumber helps you to feel more full and acts is a natural diuretic, which means less bloating and water retention.
- The mint leaves aid in digestion.
Proper nutrition also plays a huge role. It’s not about restricting calories, but making sure to get enough calories for your body from healthy, lean, whole foods. At the very least, this tasty water recipe will give you some added nutrients throughout the day, and help to ensure that you are drinking enough.
Source: Collective Evolution
Share It To Your Friends!