You probably already know the dangers of smoking, but oftentimes, it is hard to break the habit. If you have been smoking for years, chances are you have that persistent cough. Some smokers even develop bronchitis after a long period of cigarette puffing. Of course, the best solution is to cut the addiction, but not everyone is welcome to that idea.
|Drink this to clean your lungs.|
|Your chest probably feels heavy.|
Whether or not you have stopped smoking, there is a huge chance that your lungs are contaminated with tar. This is true even for those who have just been smoking for less than a year. Some people that smoke excessively they experience chest pains due to the blockages in their lungs. Often, the balance of cells in the body is also disrupted and this can contribute to the development of carcinogenic cells (those that cause cancer) not only in the lungs, but also in the mouth and throat.
What Should You Do
To solve your problem, you need to clean your lungs by removing the tar and toxins left behind by cigarettes. You can eat certain foods with compounds that have the ability to remove those stains. Apart from breathing better, clean lungs also help reduce infections and even cancer. This also promotes a healthier respiratory system.
This elixir has four main ingredients that help in cleaning your lungs:
- Ginger: This spice has the ability to remove extra mucus in the lungs. Ginger has been known for its special healing powers and can even eliminate the toxins that can be found in your respiratory tract.
- Onion: This can help avoid various respiratory issues and can even help fight cancer.
- Turmeric: This is considered one of the healthiest spices around. Turmeric contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. It can fight bacteria, viruses, and cancer as well.
- One kilogram of onion
- One small ginger root, peeled
- One liter of water
- 400 grams of honey
|"SMOKING KILLS" is not just some marketing slogan. It is the truth.|
- In one liter of water, add the honey and bring them to a boil.
- When boiling, add the onion and the ginger root. It helps if you have sliced the onion and shredded the ginger root.
- Add the turmeric when the mixture boils.
- Set the heat to low.
- Let the mixture cook until it reduces by half.
- Strain the mixture and keep the liquid in a jar until it cools.
- Put in the refrigerator to store the elixir.
Share It To Your Friends!