Escape the chilly winter weather TODAY by sipping on this deliciously nutritious hot beverage.
|Feeling cold? Try this...|
Not only can it give your insides a warm hug, but it can also gives your health a massive boost!
What is so great about this tea?
Let’s first take a look at it’s benefits…
Benefits of Ginger Tea
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves digestion
- Has antiparasitic, antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Helps improve circulation
- Lowers the risk of heart attack
- Helps alleviate asthma symptoms
- Relieves pain
- Highly effective in aiding colds, flu, headaches and sore muscles
- High in antioxidants, which help prevent body infections
- Strengthens the immune system
|Beat the freeze with this.|
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add ginger and turmeric .
- Let simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and honey to desired taste.
- Remove from heat and pour the tea into a mug.
You can alter the flavor by adding fresh cinnamon or vanilla. Experiment with different spices to find your favorite flavor!
Share It To Your Friends!