Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is fermented juice from crushed apples. Like apple juice, it contains some pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin; pantothenic acid; and vitamin C. It also contains small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Apple cider vinegar can also contain significant quantities of acetic acid and citric acid.
Honey is a sweet syrup made by bees using nectar form flowers. It contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. It also vitamins including vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, vitamin B6 and panthothenic acid. The darker and less processed the honey, the more nutrient-dense it is.
Here are just a few benefits of this mixture:
- Eliminates joint pain
- Treats acid reflux and heartburn
- Helps with digestion and constipation
- Reduces cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps weight loss
- Eases sore throat
- Boosts energy
- Eliminates bad breath
- Decreases inflammation
How To Prepare This Miracle Drink
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic, apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
Preparation and Usage:
- Mix all ingredient in a tall glass and drink at least 20 minutes before breakfast.
- Feel free to drink more water afterwards to wash down the mix if you’re having trouble swallowing it.
Source: Top Healthy Life 24h
Share It To Your Friends!