The term used for the veins which are weakened, enlarged, and visible under the skin surface is varicose veins. These veins are normally blue or dark purple. This is a common condition which can be the result of a number of issues, including pregnancy, obesity, prolonged standing, straining, age, genetics, etc.
At the beginning of their occurrence, varicose veins are normally treated with compression techniques, like wearing compression stockings. Nevertheless, as the condition advances, other health problems arise, such as painful inflammation, feeling of heaviness in the legs, and swelling. Also, varicose veins are often accompanied by spider veins and dilated capillaries on the skin, which additionally aggravate the condition.
When it comes to soothing inflammation and triggering blood flow, one of the best natural remedies you can use is the garlic. Garlic is a vegetable with incredible medicinal properties, including breaking down of toxins in the body and supporting their elimination through body waste.
If you include garlic in your everyday diet or if you start taking garlic supplements on a regular basis, you will notice a lot of long-term improvements. If you want to see the results as soon as possible, you should start applying garlic mixture directly onto the affected areas.
Ayurvedic Remedy For Varicose Veins
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- Half a glass of orange juice
- Garlic cloves, finely grated
- Mix well all the ingredients, letting the mixture stay for nearly twelve hours before use
- Apply the mixture onto the affected areas, using slow, circular motions. Do not stop until the mixture is absorbed in your skin
- Use a warm bandage or towel to wrap the area you have previously massaged with the mixture, and let it sit for nearly fifteen minutes. Very soon, you will experience relief. Repeat the procedure as many times as you need.
For more details on the procedure, take a look at the video below:
Source: Be Extra Healthy Now
Share It To Your Friends!