Tea lovers across the world understand the blissful effect that tea has on the human body.
Tea is highly recommended by numerous nutritionists and health experts, suggesting that it will revolutionize your life. However, the tea itself in not the only miracle you need.
Teabags, used to make your tea should not be thrown away after drinking this beverage, because they are beyond useful for many health and everyday purposes.
To learn what tea bags can do for you, read the best benefits they bring below:
1. Place a teabag in your garden and the pH in soil can be lowered because of the tannic acid in the tea bags. It can also help your plants grow free of fungus.
2. Black tea bags can help you treat sunburns, due to their tannic acid content.
3. Keep your black tea bags in the fridge and you can use them for the next few days. They can also help you get rid of dark Circles under your eyes. Furthermore, they can treat small burns and leave no scar tissue. You can also use the tea liquid to rinse the oral cavity and prevent infections.
4. Green tea bags are highly useful for destroying warts on your body.
5. Dry tea bags are excellent for refreshing your shoes and eliminate unpleasant smells.
6. Clear you plants from fungus by simply using tea bags, which, thanks to their tannic acid content, also reduce the pH levels in the soil.
7. Feel free to wash your dishes by using a tea bag - they are amazing.
8. Clean mirrors and mirror-like surfaces with a tea bag and a rag.
9. When chopping onions, a tea bag can help you remove the strong aroma from your hands.
If you have had an oral surgery, a tea bag can serve as gauze to reduce the pain, swelling and discomfort.
Source: Healthy Food House
Share It To Your Friends!