This simple recipe can be the solution to your problems if you struggle with joint, neck, back and leg pains. It is also very efficient in the treatment of varicose veins.
Joint And Back Pain Remedy:
- Clean and finely chop 12 oz /350 grams of garlic.
- Put the garlic in a glass container and pour in 34 oz / 1 liter of high-quality unrefined vegetable oil, for example, olive or sunflower oil.
- Cover the container and keep it in a dark place at room temperature for two weeks. Shake the contents of the jar daily.
- Strain the garlic oil through 3-4 gauze layers or twice if you are using a plastic strainer.
- Rub some garlic oil on the sore spots, and wrap well using a plastic wrap. Keep the area warm and leave the remedy on during the whole night.
Repeat the treatment for 2 months.
You’ll feel better within a few days. Garlic helps sore joints by improving blood flow. This helps the joints’ overall function.
Gently rub some garlic oil on the affected area. Wrap with a bandage or a soft cloth. Leave it on overnight and wash the area in the morning.
Source: Healthy Food House
Share It To Your Friends!