Cleaning can be therapeutic and may lower depression symptoms. The following tips will save you time cleaning.
42 Cleaning tips
1. When you clean your bathroom fill the tub with boiling water. It will enhance the alkaline cleaners.
2. Hang up your broom and mop to prevent mildew buildup.
3. Use boiling water and baking soda to clean your oven hood filter.
4. Use a seam ripper to clean hair from vacuum bristles.
5. Clean vacuum filters in the dishwasher.
6. Kill germs from your cleaning sponge by putting it in the microwave.
7. Clean your keyboards with Magic Erasers.
8. Use canned air to blow dust and debris out of your exhaust fans.
9. Pour a packet of Kool-Aid into your dishwasher to remove iron stains and lime deposits.
10. Use WD-40 to remove scuffs and scrapes.
11. For a nice home scent put vanilla in your oven.
12. Use a paintbrush to clean lightbulbs.
13. Use sprinkle baking soda and stain remover to clean mattress.
14. Clean baseboard with old fabric softener sheets.
15. Use iron, white vinegar, water, and a rag to clean carpet stains.
16. Clean the front of your cabinets with baking soda and vegetable oil.
17. Use lint roller to clean lampshades.
18. Use baking soda and coconut oil to clean sticky residue on door handles.
19. Use a cleaning wipe on the end of a screwdriver to clean the nooks and crannies of a toiled lid.
20. Clean windows with newspaper.
21. To stop your drains from clogging use a hair catcher.
22. Clean the glass on the inside of your oven door by attaching a cleaning wipe to a wire hanger with a rubber band.
23. Clean kettles and toasters with water and tartar sauce.
24. Use an old toothbrush to clean toaster.
25. Use white vinegar, hot water, and bleach to clean washing machine.
26. Use bleach, water, and a towel to clean the plastic inside the front.
27. Clean blinds with water and white vinegar sprayed on an orphan sock.
28. Keep your shower clean by leaving a dish wand there.
29. Leave laundry detergent and bleach in your washing machine to clean sweat stains off your pillows.
30. Keep toilet brush holder clean by pour antibacterial soap into it.
31. To remove water spots and fingerprints from items use waxed paper.
32. Use a binder clip to keep your sponge upright.
33. Use salt to get cooked on food off cast-iron.
34. Clean drain holes with an old toothbrush.
35. Remove any lint from the lint trap and vacuuming any other debris to clean vent.
36. Place your iron over salt and use the stream to clean.
37. Dip a cotton bud in white vinegar to clean window tracks.
38. Use a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol to remove dust and debris from the surface of candles.
39. Clean shower head with hot water and white vinegar.
40. Use an old pillowcase to clean the dust off your fan blades.
41. Use Bar Keeper’s Friend to clean porcelain sinks and bathtubs.
42. Clean paintings using bagels.
Source: My Healthy Life Guide
Share It To Your Friends!