This home syrup will help you eliminate the mucus in your lungs, and the best thing is that it is also great for children.
- 1 tbsp marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 quart filtered water
- 1 cup of Pure Maple Syrup
- Put the water in a small saucepan, then add the pure maple syrup.
- Preheat the pure maple syrup on a medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and turn the heat on low.
- After 15 minutes take the saucepan off the heat and strain.
- Take a tablespoon of the syrup three times a day.
Source: Super Tasty Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!