Warts are excess skin growth caused by the different types of human papilloma virus (HPV). Although warts are relatively harmless, they may cause embarrassment as they are not aesthetically pleasing. They are contagious and they are painful at times. That is why warts should also get medical attention that they need. Fortunately, there are simple and home-based ingredients that help in removing warts and preventing their growth.
According to medical science, warts are tumors that are not likely to cause cancer or any harmful disease. They come in different sizes ranging from a couple of millimeters to one centimeter. Although warts do not change from benign to malignant, they grow larger which causes them to be even more noticeable. They also come in different pigments.
Warts grow in the different parts of the body and their places of growth is the basis of classifying them. There are warts that grow on the fingers and toes, sole of the feet, face, thighs, arms, around the mouth and nose and under fingernails and toenails. In addition, they also grow in the parts of the body which we usually rub such as the armpits, neck, armpits, groin, under the breasts, stomach and eyelids.
According to research, every human has at least one of these warts growing on their body. These warts can cause health problems especially when they bleed, get inflamed and when they are painful.
Fortunately, the simple and effective treatment of these skin growth lays within the use of an ingredient that ca be found at homes. That ingredient is the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
ACV is proven to improve medical conditions and treat different diseases. One of the uses of ACV is to remove unwanted skin growth such as warts.
How to Remove Warts Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Here are the steps in using ACV to remove warts:
- Wash your face with clean water and soap.
- Take a cotton ball, soak it in water and place it in the affected area for 15 minutes.
- Get another cotton ball but soak it this time in the apple cider vinegar.
- Squeeze the excess vinegar from the cotton ball. Afterwards, put the cotton ball on the wart and put a band-aid over it. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the affected area using warm water.
- Apply aloe vera gel or calendula on the affected area to prevent scars.
- Do these steps 3 times a day for 1 week.
Source: Nature Hacks
Share It To Your Friends!