DON’T THROW THE PEEL OF THE BANANA YET! Why? This is because you can still use it.
You can still use a banana peel in so many ways. It contains anti-fungal, antibiotic and enzymatic properties. Not only that, it also very rich in vitamins B6, B12, magnesium, and potassium.
Do you know that Banana peels can help you treat acne? If you are fond of eating bananas, better save the banana peel.
Here’s how banana peels work:
- It removes pore toxins as it works as a natural exfoliate.
- It can treat inflamed skin because it is very rich in iron, manganese and zinc.
- It can also contribute to a healthy skin because it contains high amounts of vitamin A, B, C and also E.
- It can heal scars, hydrate the skin and can also keep you away from having new acne.
- The extra oil that is clogging your pores? Banana peels can help drying them up.
- It also has tons of antioxidants that help in fighting germs that cause acne.
- Rinse your face with a cold water and milk cleanser, then pat it dry with a clean face towel.
- Take a fresh banana peel then cut them into small pieces.
- Massage your face with the inner part of the banana peel.
- If you notice that the piece of banana peels you are using is turning brown, it is time to replace it with a new one.
- For 20 minutes, let your skin absorb all of the nutrients of the banana peel.
Source: Mr. Life Hacks
Share It To Your Friends!