Aside from the lower temperature and the countdowns to Christmas, sinusitis is certainly common during the -ber months.
Sinusitis, commonly known as sinus infection, is the swelling of the tissue lining walls of the sinuses. Common symptoms include headaches, stuffed nose, loss of smell, coughs or congestion, fatigue, bad breath, and fever.
Take note, there are several kinds of this mischief-maker :
Acute - Symptoms can be compared to common cold, includes runny, and stuffy nose with facial pain that would probably linger around for 10 to 14 days.
Subacute - Sinusitis that took 4-8 weeks to go away.
Chronic- Symptoms that last longer than 8 weeks.
Recurrrent - Several attacks within the year.
Usually, the victims of this virus rely on drugs and medications that probably gives them relief for a limited time. However, this recipe will save you from the trouble of going back and forth to the drugstore, and will surely kill sinusitis.
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 squeezed lemon
- Boil the 1/2 cup of clean drinking water and pour it into a mug
- Mix in the apple cider vinegar and stir
- Allow this to cook in a room temperature, then add the raw honey and cayenne pepper
- Stir well, then add the squeezed lemon
- Drink this recipe twice ; first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed time
- Maintain this habit until sinusitis is treated
Source: Healthy Food House
Share It To Your Friends!