Benign lumps filled with fluid are called breast cysts and can appear as single or multiple in one or both breasts. This condition is more common among women aged 30-60.
The main risk factor lies behind hormones is they are very common in pre-menopausal and postmenopausal women who are on hormone replacement therapy. Another risk factor is vitamin D deficiency and excessive intake of alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
If it causes you worry, then you can have it drained, but be careful that even drained cysts are filled up again. There is another treatment and it is through surgical removal, but it is in a more aggressive form.
Luckily, there are natural remedies which can help you in this condition and that is through natural remedies. They have been proven to be highly effective among lots of women.
1. Wheat Juice
- Grind well a bunch of fresh green wheat leaves so as to extract their juice.
- Pour the juice in ice cube containers and freeze it.
- Put one cube in a glass of water and drink every morning for about 3 months.
This remedy is extremely effective in breast cyst removal because green wheat is abundant in amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. Plus, it has also proved beneficial for the removal of ovary and kidney cysts.
2. Mixed Tea
- Mix all ingredients in water and cook until it boils.
- To fortify this remedy, add a few drops of sage, yarrow, mistletoe and lemon balm. This will calm your body by reducing stress and tension. It’s recommended to consume 1l on regular daily basis for a minimum of 6 months.
This remedy may take about 6 months to give results, but it’s highly effective. For one thing, the plants in this recipe boost your immune system, reduce inflammation and prevent tumor growth. Eat a healthy, balanced diet during the treatment. Staying away from alcohol and dairy products is also recommended.
This common house plant has a wide array of health benefits. It can help in treatment of a number of diseases, including breast, kidney and ovary cysts.
- Wash the houseleek leaves thoroughly then grind them until well-blended.
- Mix this paste 300gr organic honey. Mix well then store in a glass jar.
- Keep in a fridge for a week stirring every now and then.
- Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture, three times a day – before breakfast, before lunch and before bedtime.
Source: Healthy Food House