Everyone wants to keep their skin healthy -- clean, shiny, clear and smooth -- and this applies to both men and women. At some point in out lives, we realize that it is our responsibility to take good care of our skin.
Regular exfoliation opens clogged pores, removes wrinkles and leaves your skin clear. Homemade exfoliants that use sugar as an exfoliating agent are excellent. They remove dead skin cells and keep the skin hydrated due to the presence of alpha hydroxy acid.
Check out this very effective natural remedy to exfoliate your skin using nothing but lemon and sugar!
Lemon Juice and Sugar Natural Skin Scrub
Sugar has been used for decades as a natural skin scrub. When added to lemon juice, it creates a natural skin scrub that can clear dead skin cells from deep within, leaving your skin glowing and porcelain-like.
Try this awesome remedy to flash a glowing skin in just two weeks!
Things You'll Need:
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Mixing bowl
- Take a mixing bowl and into this add in the lemon juice and the sugar.
- Now mix these ingredients well.
- Apply this mixture of sugar and lemon juice all over your face and neck.
- Now using the tips of your fingers scrub this mixture gently in circular motion for about 2-3 minutes.
- Later leave this mixture on the skin for another 5-10 minutes.
- Later wash your face and neck area with lukewarm water and gently pat the skin dry.
- This process can be repeated twice in a week as one of the most affordable home remedies for smooth skin.
For detailed instructions, watch the video below.
Share It To Your Friends!