If you feel like there's something wrong in your sleeping cycle, here are the things you need to know. You might be doing at least one of these:
1. Stop drinking prior to you go to bed! If you drink something 1-2 hours before going to sleep, you will wake up at least 2-3 times to go to the bathroom.
2. Avoid the routine for sleeping at any time of the day. You should make a trusted time and regimen of your sleeping, which suggests that you need to prevent sleeping at any time of the day. On that way your brain will be prepared accordingly.
3. Keep your electronic things away prior to you falling asleep. Your brain will be strengthened and your rest will be interrupted if you work on your PC prior to go to sleep.
4. You likewise have to avoid the practice of reading around the night. Do not bring the books to your bed.
5. Avoid utilizing intense alarm clocks. It will strengthen your brain and will make sleeping complicated for you. Better pick an alarm clock having dimmer numbers.
6. Utilize good mattress because your rest will be more comfortable and will keep you sound and fresh.
7. Never consume anything less than 2 hours prior to going to sleep, because the food digestion procedure will keep your body awake.
8. Exercise makes you feel lively and fresh, so practice a minimum of 3h before going to bed.
9. Cold feet will interrupt your sleeping cycle, so ensure you utilize a heating pad or place on socks to keep them warm.
10. Try going to sleep by following a stringent schedule– go to the bathroom first, brush your teeth and clean your face, and your body will easily do the rest.
Source: Juicing for Health | Baby Kids Parents
Share It To Your Friends!