Many people believe that delivering baby with a C-section is just a mere thing and will not be very painful. After all it really hurts as it is a big surgery which happens to the body.
This is what you have to know before going through this operation:
- The surgery room is very cold, so the woman will surely shiver.
- The OB will tell you that you might feel slight pressure, but will convince you that it will not hurt. However, that slight pressure will surely be felt and will fell like a tremendous pull.
- You must take painkillers after the surgery, especially the first 28 hours. No. you can’t deal with the pain, so do not refuse them.
- Sneezing, coughing, pooping, or even laughing too hard need to be controlled.
- Keep your stomach clean by drinking apricot nectar and prune juice as you might go poop-less for a few days like it had been.
Source: Healthy Tips World
Share It To Your Friends!