When the summers arrive you’re faced with a dilemma. That’s because the summers are for being outdoors but you’re worried for your skin. One is because of its propensity to tanning and two is because you know that chemical bleaching can hurt your skin more than help it. So what is the solution to this dilemma? Simple, read our top tips to remove tan naturally.
15 Natural Ways to Remove Sun Tan Instantly
1. Lemon Juice
- Cut a lemon and rub a slice on your tanned skin.
- Allow it to sit for some minutes before washing it off.
2. Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice and Rose Water
- Mix one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients in a bowl and dab it generously on your tanned skin.
3. Bengal Gram Flour and Turmeric
- Mix a tiny amount of turmeric with two tablespoons of Bengal gram flour, milk and one-tablespoon rose water.
- Apply to tanned areas and leave it be for 15-20 minutes before taking it off.
4. Masoor, Tomato and Aloe
- Soak one tablespoon of masoor dal in water and make it into a paste.
- To this add equal quantities of aloe extract and tomato paste.
- Apply on tanned areas of your face and let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
5. Honey and Ripe Papaya
- Mash up about half a cup of papaya with one-tablespoon honey.
- Apply on tanned areas and let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
6. Oat Meal and Buttermilk
- In 3 tablespoons of buttermilk add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Using circular movements, massage it onto the tanned areas. Easy!
7. Yogurt and Tomato Extract
- Mix up one tablespoon of each ingredient and slather the paste that’s formed on tanned areas.
- Let it be for half an hour before washing off with water.
8. Orange Juice and Yogurt
- Mix one tablespoon of orange juice in yoghurt and apply to tanned areas.
- Leave it on for half an hour before rinsing it off with water.
9. Milk Cream and Strawberries
- Mash 5 strawberries in two tablespoons of milk cream.
- Apply it generously ontanned areas and give it half an hour before you wash it off.
10. Potato Juice and Lemon Juice
- Take the juice from a medium potato and mix it with one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Apply, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
11. Sandalwood Paste
- This one’s simple; apply sandalwood paste every night before you sleep.
- Ideally, wash it off when you wake up.
12. Sandalwood Powder and Coconut Water
- Thoroughly mix one tablespoon sandalwood powder in coconut water and apply on tanned areas.
- Leave on for a few minutes then wash off.
13. Pineapple Pulp and Honey
- Mix the pulp of a pineapple with about one tablespoon honey.
- Apply it on tanned areas generously.
14. Turmeric and Milk
- Mix a small amount of turmeric powder in milk.
- Give your face a good application with the mixture that is formed.
- Let it dry.
15. Vicks Vapor Rub
- Though unconventional, vicksvapor rub has proven, many a times, to be pretty effective in treating skin that is sunburnt.
Source: Reward Me
Share It To Your Friends!