Turmeric Golden Milk is a favorite tasty evening drink to many health enthusiasts as it offers an array of important benefits to our body. The main ingredient, turmeric (curcumin) is an active substance in over 150 prescription and therapeutic activities.
Curcumin is one of the best antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Its benefits become even greater when combined with pepper.
Turmeric Golden Milk Benefits
- Excellent antiseptic and analgesic
- Regulates the cholesterol level
- Regulates the digestive tract
- Detoxifies the liver
- Stabilize metabolism and reduces weight
- Strengthens the immune system
- Strengthens memory and brain function
- Reduces the blood pressure
- Excellent against neurological disorders
- Reduces triglycerides
- Excellent for skin
How to Make Turmeric Golden Milk
Turmeric Golden Paste – Recipe #1
- 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup filtered water
Put all the ingredients in a pan and cook them on medium heat, stirring until mixture thickens. Then let it cool and store in the refrigerator.
Turmeric Golden Milk – Recipe #2
- 1 cup almond milk (hemp or coconut milk as replacement)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of already prepared turmeric paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Malt syrup (or raw organic honey)
Place all ingredients except honey and cinnamon in a pot for cooking. Stir them constantly on medium heat, but do not let them boil. Finally add honey and cinnamon for better taste.
For detailed instructions, watch the video below.
Source: Health and Love Page
Share It To Your Friends!