The symptoms of prostate cancer only show in its early development. However, symptoms vary for each man; not all may appear to everyone and not a single thing must be taken for granted.
Check out these signs to avoid further complications.
1. Reduced flow of urine and also there is changes in its color.
2. Powerlessness or Erectile Dysfunction.
3. Uneasiness as well as inflammation in the legs or pelvic area.
4. Numerous needs to urinate particularly in the evening.
5. Semen contains blood.
6. A hostile sensation at the start of the urination process.
7. Experiencing difficulties in urinating especially in the standing position. There is also trouble in the beginning and the ending of the urination process.
8. Urine contains blood.
9. A scorching feeling while urinating.
10. Problems with ejaculation. Experiences pain while ejaculating.
11. Pain or numbness that happens in the hips, thighs, legs and lower back.
12. Pain in the bones that can also lead to breakages.
Source: Read and Digest
Image: Health 24
Share It To Your Friends!