Alcohol, dehydration, weather change, licking your lips, and dryness contribute to chapped lips. There are oils in the skin which prevent drying, but there are no oils in the lips, meaning that you have to protect them. Infections can appear in split and dry ends due to bleeding, cold sores and many more.
The best natural remedy is green tea, thus you will have to soak green tea bags in warm water and apply them on your lips. Let it stay for 4-5 minutes.
What are the benefits of green tea?
Green tea consists of tannins great for treating itching and burning sensation. It also moisturizes the skin. You have to follow the procedure each day. Moreover, it is highly important to stay hydrated as dehydration can cause dry lips. Drink lots of water, during winter as well to avoid dry and chapped lips.
There are other health benefits of consuming this tea:
- Improves mental alertness
- Mixed with sugar it acts like an energy drink, giving you extra mental boost
- Boosts memory and attention to people who have mild health issues
- Moisturizes and tones facial skin
- Soothes the skin after hair removal
- Provides intense glow of the hair (boil green tea for 15 minutes, let it cool at body temperature and apply it over freshly washed hair; let it stay for 10 minutes and then rinse it with shampoo)
- Remove bags and dark circles under the eyes, just apply the bags on your eye area
- Reduce acne
- Treat skin conditions (when the bag is applied to your chapped lips for 5 minutes you moisturize and prevent other ailments and bleeding which are caused by dry lips).
You must not ignore this miraculous drink as it is safe and natural ingredient to highlight your beauty. Your mind will be kept sharp and your skin will be hydrated.
Source: Healthy Tips World
Share It To Your Friends!