Some may use make-up to enhance the shape of their nose while others resort to expensive nose jobs or rhinoplasty, averaging from P25,000 to P30,000 per procedure.
But apart from that, there is a natural way of achieving a 'matangos' nose by following this Face Yoga:
1. Open your mouth into a big O shape and pull it down.
2. Using your index fingers, squeeze the ala or the sides of your nose. Don’t close too tightly! Have enough space for the air to pass through.
3. Without wrinkling your forehead, look up the ceiling, but not too high. Make sure you don’t wrinkle your forehead.
4. Breathe. The sides of your nose will spread out, so press them down gently (with your index fingers).
5. Do this for 10 seconds and repeat three times.
Source: Read and Digest
Image: Style Craze
Share It To Your Friends!