Here are some of the daily hacks that will definitely brighten up your day!
- Each girl owns a razor for shaving, but you can use it to “shave” your clothes, removing the annoying fuzz.
- Permanent marker can be removed with nail polish remover.
- Use your flat iron for hair to take out the wrinkles off your clothes.
- Use a lipstick if you run out of blush, you will get a nice pop of color.
- You can remove makeup stains from your clothes with a shaving cream. Put some of the foam, rub it in, and wash it off.
- Conditioner can be used for shaving after which you will not have to apply moisturizer.
- Bruises can be gone in a few days if you apply mouthwash over them.
- Apply some deodorant on your new shoes to avoid any blisters.
- Coconut oil can be used for removing makeup, taming fizzy hair, moisturizing skin, or nourishing your hair as a hair mask.
Source: Healthy Tips World
Share It To Your Friends!