Let's admit it, cabbage is not a very popular vegetable, especially to children. When we hear it, we normally just associate it Coleslaw. Nothing is really very special about cabbage aside from its use an an all-around vegetable.
But little did we know that cabbage has been the subject of many health research, particularly about its cancer-fighting properties. Cabbage is rich in the chemical compound known as sinigrin, which is a sulphur-containing substance found in cabbages and other Brassicaceae family, and is being researched thoroughly for its anti-carcinogenic property.
When you eat cabbage everyday for 30 days, especially if you drink the juice from this vegetable, you reap a handful of health benefits.
Cabbage Juice Recipe
1. Boil the water in a small pot for 30 minutes.
2. Put the chopped cabbage and the water into a blender.
3. Blend the cabbage and water together at low speed.
4. Blend the mixture on high for 10 seconds.
5. Pour the mixture into a 1-quart (1 liter) jar.
6. Tightly seal the jar with plastic wrap.
7. Allow the cabbage mixture to sit undisturbed at room temperature.
8. Let the cabbage mixture sit for 3 full days or 72 hours.
9. Place a mesh strainer over a clean, empty jar.
10. Pour the pulpy liquid through the strainer and into the second jar.
Cabbage Juice Health Benefits
Cabbage juice may be a little not so well known but another thing not known about it is its huge beneficial factors. Here are some of the following:
#1: Helps Fight Cancer
Cabbage juice is rich in anti oxidants that are ready to combat carcinogenic chemicals that try to invade your system.
#2: Improves Digestion
With all of the fiber content of Cabbage juice, you can get your daily dose of it in a single meal. Fiber helps your stool to properly move in your digestive system and swiftly g o out with ease.
#3: Strengthens the Bones
The minerals contained in Cabbage juice is sure to make your bones stronger than they already are.
#4: Strengthens the Immune SystemCabbage juice is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Daily consumption of Cabbage juice is highly beneficial and will definitely help you recover especially when you had just recently encountered an infection.
#5: Improves Heart Health
The fiber concentration in Cabbage juice is healthy for the heart. It helps in facilitating the cholesterol that our arteries receive.
#6: Reduces Inflammation
The contents of Cabbage juice is proved to facilitate vasoconstriction that will aid in reducing inflammation.
#7: Improves Vision and Skin Tone
The vitamin A, which is also found in cabbages, is sure to give you improved vision and clear skin.
Share It To Your Friends!